Filipinos to PNoy and Kris Aquino: WHATEVER!
Kris Aquino: “Ngayon, ‘yun namang party ay matagal nang naka-schedule ‘yon. Siyempre, may mga masasamang nangyayari at may malungkot but then, life should go on. Hindi naman pwedeng huminto na lang ang buhay at magmukmok na lang tayo." (Now that party was planned and scheduled a long time ago. Of course there are bad things that happen and it’s sad and unfortuante but then, life should go on. We shouldn’t just stop everything we do in our lives and grieve all the time)
Now Kris, how about those people that have been on your side from the start. You guys go way back. Starting with your dad, then your mom and they voted for your brother as president because they thought he was our source of redemption (obviously not). When your parents passed away, millions of filipino mourned with you and your family and now you can’t give the same care and sympathy back to the people who have never left your family’s side just because of a stupid party?
When there is loss, we grieve. That is normal. That is human. I don’t know what you are but we are NOT like you, thank goodness. We now know that we can take care of ourselves. Your brother is just an accessory and a sick excuse just to have someone in the country as president. (Story here)
We’re doing this with or without an incompetent president. So far, we’re doing well without him. So why stop? Don’t mind all the drama he and his sisters are causing. Right now, just focus on your brothers and sisters who need your help. This is a good start.
16 Notes/ Hide
- pudgyturtle likes this
- strivingforabeautifulmind reblogged this from save-theearth
- strivingforabeautifulmind likes this
- pseudo-hyped reblogged this from save-theearth and added:
- kevinjon reblogged this from rockafellahooker and added:
- adorablelittlethingsinmkayslife reblogged this from save-theearth
- adorablelittlethingsinmkayslife likes this
- kcsabbyyy reblogged this from save-theearth
- rockafellahooker reblogged this from save-theearth
- save-theearth posted this